If you want to be in a business that develops a child’s love of learning, while gaining financial benefits and a deeply fulfilling career, a preschool franchise – in association with The Learning Curve – is the ideal choice. Current research reveals with the increase in the number of dual income families a combination of preschool & daycare is most suited.
Here’s where The Learning Curve can step in and help your franchise reach its true potential, by providing a standardized curriculum developed in Singapore and requisite support.
Top 5 Reasons To Own A Pre-school
- Fastest Growing Early child care markets in India : Rewarding franchise opportunity.
- India’s preschool sector has a turnover of about Rs. 5000 crores*.
- Increasing Awareness in Parents for quality Preschool & Daycare.
- Business could boost children’s academic outcome : High degree of self satisfaction.
- Not impacted by Business Cycles.
Why The Learningcurve ?
- Aim to be the Leader in Preschool and Educational daycare.
- Unmatched training and support.
- Complete marketing toolbox.
- Only Preschool & Daycare to provide “LIVE” access.
- Curriculum Designed by Educationist from Singapore.
- Space : A minimum of 2500 sq. ft. of floor space is required with or without an open area. The ideal space would be a bungalow or a
place on the ground floor or first floor.
- Office staff : Centre Head, Counselor, support staff, housekeeping, security, cook and 1 teacher for every 8 students.
- Infrastructure : As per our guideline and on the layout of the area available.
Well Designed Holistic Curriculum
Our early childhood curriculum is built on the principles of
- Every child is unique and learns at their pace.
- The Whole child Approach SPICE (Social Physical Intellectual Communication & Emotional)
- Multiple Intelligences model of Dr. Howard Gardner.
The curriculum and schedules at the Learning Curve have been designed with the guidance of Ms. Patricia Koh who is Former Head of the Preschool Education Department at the National Institute of Education Singapore and also the Founder of Pat’s Schoolhouse, Singapore. She has over four decades of experience in teacher training, child development and working with parents.
Kindergarten (Jr.Kg, Sr.Kg)
Full day, Extended day,
Drawing, Art & Craft, Dance, Music, Speech & Drama, Summer Camps